So, what's new for what many consider to be America's ultimate muscle car?
The 807-horsepower Dodge Challenger SRT Super Stock returns for 2022 and it is the world’s quickest and most powerful muscle car:
• 0-60 miles per hour (mph) acceleration of 3.25 seconds
• Quarter-mile elapsed time of 10.5 seconds at 131 mph
• 168 mph top speed (tire-limited)
Challenger is available with six engine options again in 2022!
• Award-winning 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 with 303 horsepower in SXT, SXT AWD, GT and GT AWD models
• Legendary 5.7-liter HEMI V-8 with up to 375 horsepower in R/T models
• Naturally aspirated 392 HEMI V-8 with 485 horsepower in R/T Scat Pack and Scat Pack Widebody models
• Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI V-8 with 717 horsepower in SRT Hellcat models
• Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V-8 with 797 horsepower in SRT Hellcat Redeye models
• Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V-8 with unique calibration to make 807 horsepower on SRT Super Stock
A six speed manual transmission is now available on Hellcat models (excluding Redeye and Superstock!)
Learn more at www.dodge.com