NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
SWEEPSTAKES IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC), 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID IN QUEBEC, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE PARTICIPATING. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT PROVIDES FOR INDEMNIFICATION OF THE SPONSOR AND OTHER RELEASED PARTIES BY YOU, A CLASS ACTION AND JURY TRIAL WAIVER, A REQUIREMENT THAT MOST DISPUTES BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION, AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
1. Eligibility. The Ryno.co Inc. Racer Jackpot Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Colombia, and Canada (except Quebec). Must be 18 or older to enter and must be part of the “racing industry.” A person shall be deemed to be part of the “racing industry” when he/she is actively involved in, or professionally associated with, the competitive world of motorized vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, and other racing vehicles, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This shall include racers, race team members, crew, and/or owners. Void where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of a correctional facility. No employees of Ryno.co Inc., (the “Sponsor”) the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, paid consultants to Ryno.co Inc. or members of Ryno.co Inc. Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s (“Entrant”) full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a Prize (defined below) is contingent upon selected Entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor. The sole and exclusive Sponsor of this drawing is Ryno.co, Inc., 12955 Starkey Rd Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773 ("Sponsor")
3. Timing. The Sweepstakes entry period begins at 12:01:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on April 25, 2023 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on November 5, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official time keeper for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter. In order to enter the Sweepstakes, Entrants must create a free RYNO.co account. To create an account, (i) Go to https://ryno.co/register and complete user profile information (Name, E-mail address, Postal Code, User Name and Password; and (ii) Once your free account is established, go to https://ryno.co/tour/join for confirmation of meeting “racing industry” eligibility and create a personal promo code. Once Entrants have created an account, there are three (3) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
a. Purchases made by third parties through Sponsor’s website : Eligible individuals have created an account will be provided with a unique code. Entrants will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes for every $0.25 spent by individuals other than Entrant on eligible purchases on Sponsor’s website at www.Ryno.co, during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, where the purchaser inputs Entrant’s unique personal promo code. Purchase transactions must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. PT November 5, 2023 to be eligible for Entrant to receive entries in the Sweepstakes. The number of entries Entrants receive will be calculated based on the list price of the eligible purchase (excludes sales tax and shipping charges) and will be rounded up to the nearest dollar. If a purchase is returned prior to the drawing, entry/ies associated with that purchase will be voided. All purchases are subject to Sponsor’s return policy (see https://heyryno.com/termsofservice). Purchases made using a Ryno.co Inc. Gift Card are not eligible purchases. Any amount spent by purchaser over the Gift Card value is considered an eligible purchase and will receive entries calculated based on the purchased item (e.g., purchase $100 of product using a $50 Ryno.co Gift Card and receive 50 entries into the Sweepstakes). Purchases made by Entrants themselves will not be eligible for entries in the Sweepstakes.
b. Mail in entry method : To enter without a purchase via a mail-in, hand write the following on the front of a 3x5 card, your full name, address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and a description of how you are involved in the racing industry. Insert card in a #10 envelope and mail to: Ryno.co Inc. 12955 Starkey Rd Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773 (each envelope must be mailed individually) – return address and Ryno.co mailing address must be handwritten. All mail-in entries must include all requested information (as stated above) to be considered an entry. Bulk shipments (multiple entries in one shipping package) will not be accepted and will be destroyed. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 5, 2023 and received by November 19, 2023. Mail-in entries received that follow the instructions noted above will earn one (1) entry per envelope. No limit on number of entries received via the no purchase method of entry (mail-in entries). Requests for confirmation of receipt of mail-in entries will not be acknowledged. No photocopies, facsimiles or reproductions of mail-in entry will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, stolen, incomplete, illegible, postage due, or misdirected entries. Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of delivery. Metered mail will not be accepted.All information must be complete to be eligible. Personal information collected from Entrant is used only for the purpose of the Sweepstakes and will not be re-used, sold or shared in any manner, unless Entrant agrees to receive further information on Sponsor’s or prize partner’s products and promotions. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries beyond the permitted number are void. Use of a multiple email addresses or any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
5. PRIZE DRAWING: On or about November 20, 2023, an independent firm will randomly and electronically select one Conditional Grand Prize Winner, one Conditional Second Prize Winner, and 60 Conditional Third Prize Winners from among all valid Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. You do not need to be present at the drawing to win.
6. Winner Notification. The Conditional Prize Winners will each be notified using the contact information used to enter the Sweepstakes within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as a Conditional Prize Winner. If Sponsor is unable to contact any Conditional Prize Winner, if Conditional Prize Winner fails to respond to the Sponsor’s initial contact within three (3) business days of notification, or if the e-mail notification is returned as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, such Entrant will be disqualified and an Alternate Conditional Winner will be notified as the new Conditional Prize Winner.
7. Verification of Conditional Winners. CONDITIONAL PRIZE WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, and liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Conditional Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Prize Winner shall forfeit the applicable Prize and Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If a Conditional Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone at the time the Conditional Prize Winner is initial notified of their selection. Failure by Conditional Prize Winner to correctly and timely answer the skill question will result in disqualification and an Alternative Conditional Winner will be selected.
8. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
9. Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded consisting of $50,000. One (1) Second Prize will be awarded consisting of $20,000. Sixty (60) Third Prizes will be awarded, each consisting of $500. Once the Conditional Prize Winners are certified, arrangements will be made to award the Prizes at a prize award ceremony. The Prize awards ceremony for the Grand Prize and Second Prize Winners will take place at the PRI Tradeshow Event held in Indianapolis, IN. The Grand Prize Winner and Second Prize Winner will each be provided with two (2) tickets to enter the PRI Tradeshow and two (2) nights lodging expense for two (2) persons to attend the award ceremony. If the applicable Prize Winner is not able to travel on the date required by the Sponsor, the Prize may be forfeited. The Grand Prize Winner and Second Prize Winner each agree to participate in the award ceremony as a condition to receive the Grand Prize. All Third Prize Winners will be awarded their respective Third Prize via mail. All Prize Winners are responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the applicable Prize including all federal, state, provincial, municipal, and local, taxes, fees, assessments, and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
THE PRIZES ARE OFFERED AND PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY SPONSOR OTHER THAN WHAT IS EXPRESSLY INCLUDED WTH THE PRIZE.
Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address and/or mailing address of Entrants, nor is Sponsor responsible for any lost or damaged mail.
11. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and it’s agent’s use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
12. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Prize Winner(s) of any Prize may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder to be awarded the Prize. All entry information becomes the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned or cancelled.
13. Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another similar entry or ticket in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for the Sweepstakes up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of Prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding the Sweepstakes conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the Sweepstakes Official Rules to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s). The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Entrant, or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize; or (f) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind, including but not limited to, by reason of unauthorized human intervention, spam filters, privacy settings, inactive email accounts or an entrant’s failure to monitor its email account.. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes. No more than the stated number of Prizes will be awarded. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including, but not limited to, any governmental order, epidemic, pandemic, force majeure, social media mandate, printing, administrative or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and, if terminated before the original end date, to select the winners from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date/time of termination.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZE(S) AWARDED WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY) NOT TO EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS’ FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; AND (2) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
FOR CALIFORNIA ENTRANTS: EACH ENTRANT UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OF THE UNITED STATES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVED BY HIM/HER AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES. SECTION 1542 READS AS FOLLOWS: “CERTAIN CLAIMS NOT AFFECTED BY A GENERAL RELEASE. A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
14. ARBITRATION and CLASS-ACTION WAIVER. Arbitration. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any Prize awarded, shall be exclusively by final and binding arbitration to administered by JAMS under the rules of JAMS. To the extent permitted by the governing rules, the arbitration shall be conducted by written submissions only, or video conference technology such as Zoom. If the governing rules do not so permit, the arbitration shall be held at the JAMS location nearest to your residence. If JAMS is unavailable, unwilling, or otherwise unable to administer an arbitration in accordance with these rules, then another administrator that will do so will be selected by agreement of the parties. If the parties cannot agree, then they will jointly petition a court to appoint an administrator that will do so; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction; and (4) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and the parties to these Rules hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than actual out-of- pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes). The parties to these Rules further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Class-action waiver. Entrants further agree that, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with these Sweepstakes, including any Prize awarded, shall be resolved on individual basis, without resort to any form of class action, collective action or mass action. There will be no right or authority for any dispute to be brought, heard or arbitrated as a class or collective action ("Class Action Waiver").
Thirty-Day Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the arbitration requirement by sending written notice of your decision to opt out to the following e-mail address: email@example.com within thirty days after first becoming subject to these terms. Your notice must include your name and address, the e-mail address you used to set up your online account (if you have one), and an unequivocal statement that you want to opt out of the arbitration requirement. In the event you opt out, all other parts of this Agreement will continue to apply. Opting out of this arbitration agreement has no effect on any other obligations to arbitrate that you may currently have, or may enter in the future, with us.
15. Severability. If for any reason, any portion of these Rules, including this arbitration section, is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, that portion will be severed, and it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of these Sweeps Rules which shall continue in full force and effect.
16. Drawing Results. For Ryno.co Inc. drawing results go to www.ryno.co or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners List - 12955 Starkey Road, Suite 3900, Largo, Florida 33773 and indicate the name of the Sweepstakes. Requests for the winner list must be received on or before 180 days after drawing ending date.
17. Prize Representations. Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand Prize. For vehicle prizes, no representations as to originality, mileage, or compliance with safety or emissions laws or regulations are made and Sponsor and/or its agents reserves all discretion with respect to any option or feature not expressly stated in these rules. For travel prizes, Sponsor and/or its agents reserve the right to designate or limit travel dates, times, and deadlines, specific level of accommodations, excursions, flights, and all other aspects of the travel prize not specifically stated. Grand Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS."
18. Disputes and Claims one year time limit. Entrant agrees that any dispute, claims or lawsuits, regardless of form, that may arise out of or related to the Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded, must be filed within ONE (1) YEAR of the action, omission, event or occurrence giving rise to the Dispute, claim(s) or lawsuit, after which such dispute, claim(s) or lawsuit will be time-barred and prohibited, without regard to any longer period of time which may be provided by any period of limitation or pursuant to law or statute.
19. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
Questions?: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S., D.C., and Canada (excl. Quebec) 18 years or older and age of majority. Begins 4/25/2023 at 12:01 a.m. ET and ends on 11/5/2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Prize/Odds: Total ARV of all prizes $100,000. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Subject to Official Rules located at https://heyryno.com/jackpotofficialrules. Sponsor: Ryno.co, Inc., 12955 Starkey Rd Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773