Ryno Classifieds Racers Support Tour 2022® OFFICIAL RULES
Ryno Classifieds Racers Support Tour 2022 drawing - NO PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE, CONTRIBUTION, DONATION, OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: You have not yet won. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win a Ryno Classifieds drawing. Ryno Classifieds Racers Support Tour 2022 commences on February 7, 2022, and ends on September 9, 2022. Sixty (60) Grand-Prizes will be awarded consisting of 30, $1,000 contest selections from those who enter, and 30 $1,000 voted selections from those with the highest number of votes in any given week. (approximate current retail value of the total prize is $60,000). Odds of winning - 30 Grand Prize winners will be judged on the most compelling reason to be selected from their priofile. 30 Grand Prize winners will be awards based off the most votes for that profile in that week.
1. Eligibility. This drawing is open only to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada. Must be 18 or older to enter. Void in Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law. No entries will be accepted from inmates of a correctional facility. No employees of Ryno.co, the independent firm responsible for selecting the winner, paid consultants to Ryno.co or members of Ryno.co’s Board of Directors or their immediate family members (defined as spouse or children) are eligible to participate. Participation constitutes Entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to Ryno Classifieds drawings. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor/Administrator. The sole and exclusive Administrator of this drawing is Ryno.co Classifieds 12955 Starkey Rd Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773.
3. Timing. The Ryno Classifieds Racers Support Tour 2022 commences on February 7, 2022, at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time and ends on Sepember 9, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (the "Promotion Period"). Ryno.co is the official time keeper for Ryno Classifieds drawings.
4. How to Enter. Below are the methods to enter the Ryno Classifieds drawing:
5. Additional Conditions. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services "on behalf of" Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of tickets or entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods may void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Ryno.co is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities. If you elect to discontinue receiving mail from this promotion please call 727-536-2777 or mail your name and address to: OPT-OUT 12955 Starkey Rd. Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773.
6. Winner Selection Drawing. Weekly, starting on or about February 14, 2022, Ryno.co will subjectively select one Conditional Grand Prize Winner from among all valid Ryno Classifieds racer profiles. Also Weekly, starting on or about February 14, 2022, Ryno.co will tabulate all the weekly votes from racers profiles, and the top vote getter that week will be the Conditional Grand Prize Winner from among all valid Ryno Classifieds racer profiles that week. You do not need to be present to win. Vote totals are reset to zero each week.
7. Winner Notification. The Conditional Grand-Prize Winner for the Ryno Classifieds drawing will be notified using the contact information entered on the entry form, within three (3) business days from the drawing and notified that they were selected as the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner and will be conditionally awarded the grand-prize. If Administrator is unable to contact any Conditional Grand-Prize Winner or Entrant fails to respond to the Administrator's initial contact within three (3) business days of notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts, Entrant will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be notified as the new Conditional Grand Prize Winner.
8. Verification of Conditional Winners. CONDITIONAL WINNER OF A RYNO CLASSIFIEDS DRAWING IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY RYNO.CO. Entrant(s) selected as Conditional Grand-Prize Winner(s) will be contacted within 3 business days following notification and will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within 7 days of the date notice is sent, a notarized affidavit of eligibility, a notarized prize selection affidavit, IRS W-9 form, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). If a Conditional Grand-Prize Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the above required documents, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, Conditional Grand-Prize Winner forfeits prize and Sponsor may award the applicable prize to a selected Alternate Conditional Winner. If the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner is a Canadian resident, to win, the Conditional Grand-Prize Winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill testing question administered by telephone.
9. Odds of Winning. 30 Grand Prize winners will be judged on the most compelling reason to be selected from their priofile. 30 Grand Prize winners will be awards based off the most votes for that profile in that week.
10. Grand-Prize. Sixty (60) Grand-Prizes will be awarded consisting of 30, $1,000 contest selections from those who enter, and 30 $1,000 voted selections from those with the highest number of votes in any given week. (approximate current retail value of the Grand-Prize is $60,000), subject to IRS withholding requirements. Each winner that is either selected by the judges or is the top vote getter will receive a check for $750.00. Additionally a withholding payment in the amount of $250.00 will also be applied to the winner’s IRS withholding. When applicable, the Grand-Prize Winner must provide a valid driver's license or State ID in order to receive any Grand Prize. Grand-Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes resulting from winning the Grand-Prize including all federal, state and local, taxes, fees, assessments and like charges. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason.
12. Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in a Ryno Classifieds drawing constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor and its agents use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
13. General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify any Ryno Classifieds drawing, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of a Ryno Classifieds drawing, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
14. Limitations of Liability. If for any reason an entry or ticket is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant's sole remedy is another similar entry or ticket in the Ryno Classifieds drawing, provided that if it is not possible for Sponsor to award another entry due to discontinuance of the drawing, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all valid entries received for any Ryno Classifieds drawing up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. In the event that information, in any published ad, press release, article, brochure, or any other communication regarding a Ryno Classifieds drawing conflicts with the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall take precedence over all other communications or published materials. Sponsor reserves the right to make changes in the rules of any Ryno Classifieds drawing to correct typographical errors or maintain legal compliance, and such changes shall become effective on the date published on the web site(s).
15. ARBITRATION. By participating, Entrant agrees as follows: that good faith efforts will be used to attempt to resolve any and all claims and disputes arising under or relating to a Ryno Classifieds drawing. Any dispute, controversy or claim relating to a Ryno Classifieds drawing, including but not limited to the interpretation thereof, the awarding or redemption of prizes, or the determination of the scope, enforceability or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, which cannot be resolved amicably, shall be referred to arbitration before the American Arbitration Association, which shall be the sole and exclusive forum for resolution and settlement of any dispute, controversy or claim between the parties. Any and all legal action, suit, arbitration, or other proceeding with respect to a Ryno Classifieds drawing will be resolved individually, without respect to any form of class or representative action.
16. Drawing Results. For Ryno Classifieds drawing results go to www.Ryno.co or send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ryno.co Winners List - 12955 Starkey Rd. Suite 3900 Largo FL 33773.
17. Prize Representations. Sponsor and/or its agents make no representations as to condition, warranties, or fitness for a particular use of a Grand-Prize. Grand-Prize Winner agrees to accept the Grand-Prize "AS IS", "WHERE IS."